- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Item added to your cart
HydroEye is a patented nutritional formulation that works from the inside out to provide continuous support for dry, itchy eyes. HydroEye, clinically found to promote dry eye comfort in peer reviewed research, delivers a proprietary blend of GLA and omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA), antioxidants and other key vitamins and minerals that work together to support a healthy tear film and soothe the ocular surface.
30 day supply: 120 capsules
- HydroEye has been clinically tested and found to support eye comfort, keep irritation at bay and maintain corneal smoothness in a double-blind, placebo-controlled, multi-center trial, published in the peer-reviewed journal, Cornea. Read more about these important scientific findings
- A leading, doctor-recommended dry eye supplement that relieves dry, itchy and irritated eyes due to: age, tear deficiency, contact lens wear, computer use, frequent flying, LASIK surgery, and other causes.
- Works from the inside out to provide support and comfort for dry eyes.
- Clinically shown to support a healthy tear film and ocular surface.
- Patented formula features a balanced and proprietary blend of GLA, EPA, DHA and other nutrients.
- The unique omega, GLA, has been found to support eye comfort in multiple clinical trials and is not easily obtained from the diet.
- Recommended use: four softgels daily. TRYING HYDROEYE: 2 month minimum trial period is recommended.
- Features a proprietary blend of GLA, omega 3 fatty acids and nutrient cofactors that help soothe irritation, and support all three layers of the tear film. View supplement facts.
- Much more powerful than flaxseed oil or fish oil alone, HydroEye provides the unique omega fatty acid, GLA, from black currant seed oil – which is not easily obtained from the diet, plus omega-3 EPA and DHA from highly pure USP®-verified fish oil. GLA has been found to play a key role in dampening dry eye irritation in multiple clinical studies. GLA is not found in flaxseed or fish oil. View studies on GLA’s role in dry eye.
- Offers uninterrupted relief with continued use; results typically experienced within 30-60 days.
- Money-back guarantee! Try HydroEye risk-free for 60 days.
- Replaces or reduces the need for artificial tears/dry eye drops for most users.
- Made from premium ingredients in NSF®-Certified facilities.
Tip for new HydroEye users:
- New users should try HydroEye for 2 months before evaluating comfort, though benefits may begin much sooner. HydroEye is covered by a 60 day money-back satisfaction guarantee. Patented oral formula works from the inside out to help promote healthy tear glands, and support normal tear production.
Note: use with anticoagulants may increase their effect and prolong prothrombin time. Pregnant or lactating women and individuals with known medical conditions should consult a physician before using.